May 8, 2015Uncategorized
YOUR CURIOUSITY IS PIQUED, YOU HAVE SURRENDERED TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR WORKOUTS MAY NOT BE CUTTING IT…
- Come try a teaser class – Saturday morning 8:15 am is a user friendly and the ideal first time experience. If you are interested in dropping in on another class time, please contact us first. [email protected]
- ON RAMP: Before being able to partake in any of the Group CrossFit workouts you must first complete our On Ramp program. These are 4 week sessions that meet 2x a week.In the event that you are unable to partake in On Ramp, private or semi-private training sessions with a coach can be scheduled. CONTACT US at 908.938.6939 or [email protected] to schedule.
There are several reasons for requiring this introduction process. The CrossFit mantra is as follows: mechanics, consistency, then intensity. Jumping into regular Group Workouts without addressing movements and introductions will be a disservice to your progress and a risk for injury.
Although we review and warm-up movements before using them in a Workout, it is not fair for members to be waiting for someone unfamiliar to “learn” a movement before hitting the workout. It is important to respect everyone’s time and give attention across the board.
- You are free to join GROUP CROSSFIT classes after this point. Classes are scaled and modified for the variety of levels existing within.
- Record your progress and track your workouts on our blog and/or www.crossfit.com and/or your own workout journal
- Commit. Commit to at least a month before you determine if this is for you. Amazing things are produced as a result of CrossFit. It will not only transform your body and mind and performance, but it will connect you to your community and to your possibility in life.